Website Design Services
Web Design, is the process of creating websites and pages that reflect a company’s brand and information and provide a user-friendly experience. Web design includes appearance and design as vital elements while managing content and images on a website, mobile application or web page. Web Design determines the objectives of a website or web page and promotes accessibility for all potential users. This process involves arranging content and images on a series of pages and integrating applications and other interactive elements.
We also offer web design services as Global Atlas Advertising Organization. Using our creative and software engineering/programming skills, we design, create and develop websites that comply with design standards and specifications. We understand user experience and can create websites that are easy to understand, navigate and use.
Our web design services include:
- We contact you to determine the objectives, vision and needs of your website.
- We prepare the draft of your website. Send us the texts, logos and images you want or our professional graphic design team can create corporate identity compatible logo and other graphic products for you if you wish.
- We complete the design of your website.
- We design your website or web page to reflect your brand using your preferred colors, fonts, layout and styles.
- We test your website to make sure it works without any errors. We also make sure that your website is mobile compatible (responsive), search engine optimized (SEO) and secure (HTTPS). We publish your website.
- After getting your approval, we launch your website or web page and make your business open to the world.
If you are interested in our web design services, you can contact us. We will offer you the best price quote. We are looking forward to designing your website as you imagine!
The general outline of our web site design service stages are as follows.
1- Determining the Customer and Target Audience
at this stage, we primarily draw the profile of our customers and determine various characteristics of the audience that our customers target
2- Determining the technology and infrastructure to be used
after determining our customers and our customer’s target audience, we determine the technological infrastructure required for the website suitable for this concept
3- Domain purchase and determination of internet url
Web Space (Hosting) and Domain (according to appropriate parameters) are determined
4- Graphic interface design and functions
graphic interface and functions are added to the site according to the need
5- Mutual consultation and Joint decision
The draft site is shown to the customer and feedback is taken from the customer
6- Test & Control
At this stage, after the web page is finished, it is uploaded to the server in the background and the test phase is passed, here the functions with the desired features are tested and thus the control phase is completed before publishing
7- Publishing the site
At this stage, the process is finished and the site is ready to be published. It is published on a date suitable for the customer’s request and now the site is published on the internet in an online way that everyone can access.